Software Development Engineer (.NET/TypeScript)
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
We’re hiring software development engineers to join our team and work on customer-facing solutions, developing features, improving software quality and evolving our software codebases.
We’re looking for talented and motivated people. Our engineers work on projects end-to-end, from helping with initial feature specs, architecting solutions, writing prototypes, building backend APIs, developing frontend code, and deploying to production. If you’re interested in building beautiful software with great impact on customers, join us!
Your key responsibilities:
- Design and develop software solutions
- Involved in both, server (backend) and client (frontend) programming
- Write unit tests
- Perform code reviews
- Rapid development of working prototypes
- Balance long term code structure and maintainability, with business needs
- Participate in the planning and software design of features
- Participate in the software release and delivery process
- Provide mentoring to junior members
Your skills and experience:
- Proficient in C# (primary) and TypeScript (secondary)
- Excellent communication skills, both, written and spoken
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
- Posses solid software engineering skills (testing, automation, code quality, design)
- Experience in web or cloud projects development with ASP.NET and TypeScript
- Work experience receiving or giving feedback in code reviews
- Basic knowledge of unit testing
- Personal commitment to continuous learning and self-development
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Access to learning materials, courses, magazines, etc.
- Working together with experienced, dedicated and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in various industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
- Private health insurance
- Sport activities budget
- Discount program
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
Apply for one of our positions at [email protected]
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: [email protected]
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.