Software Development Engineer (Mid-level)
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
We’re hiring software development engineers to join our team and work on customer-facing solutions, developing features, improving software quality and evolving our software codebases.
We’re looking for talented and motivated people with 3+ years of technical experience. Our engineers work on projects end-to-end, from helping with initial feature specs, architecting solutions, writing prototypes, building backend APIs, developing frontend code, and deploying to production. If you’re interested in building beautiful software with great impact on customers, join us!
Here is what you’ll do day to day:
- Develop, implement, test, and deploy software for various industries
- Take ownership of what you build
- Solve a wide variety of technical problems across the full tech stack and contribute daily to all parts of the code
- Collaborate with product management to understand requirements, help with initial feature specs and come up with technical solutions
- Collaborate and pair with other engineers from the team for code review and pair-programming sessions
- Help our team to continuously maintain high technical excellence and bring business value to our clients
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of technical experience
- Passion about creating simple technical solutions
- Interest in complex software development problems
- Well structured, easily maintainable, and well tested code
- Appreciation for a collaborative and proactive environment, where good communication and helping others is key for progress
- Experience turning requirements, wireframes and prototypes into elegant working code
- Experience in collaborating with distributed/remote teams and clients
- Experience in fullstack web development with C# on the backend, and TypeScript on the frontend
- Curiosity for continuous learning
Here is what we commonly use on our projects:
- Backend - .NET, C#
- Frontend - TypeScript, Angular/Knockout/Aurelia, SCSS, HTML
- Databases - SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Cloud - Azure and AWS
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Working together with experienced, dedicated and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in various industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
Apply for one of our positions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: email@example.com
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.