Software Development Engineer (.NET/TypeScript)
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
We’re hiring software development engineers to join our team and work on customer-facing solutions, developing features, improving software quality and evolving our software codebases.
We’re looking for talented and motivated people. Our engineers work on projects end-to-end, from helping with initial feature specs, architecting solutions, writing prototypes, building backend APIs, developing front-end code, and deploying to production. If you’re interested in building beautiful software with great impact on customers, join our hybrid working environment!
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions in an agile environment
- Writing high-quality, reliable, reusable, simple, and testable code
- Reviewing existing code and making recommendations for improvements
- Participate in the planning, design, and delivery processes
- Working as a part of a team, interacting with clients, proposing technical solutions and making recommendations based on client needs
- Developing technical documentation throughout the software development lifecycle
- Supporting software deployments
- Providing mentorship to peers and junior members
- Regularly learning within your team and sharing knowledge across teams
Your skills and experience:
- 1+ years experience in developing web applications with C# and TypeScript
- Knowledge of working with the .NET tech stack
- Knowledge of querying data using SQL
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Understanding software development principles and methodologies
- Ability to take ownership of projects as part of a team
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in English language with strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques
Some of the technologies and techniques you may be learning and working with:
- .NET Core
- C# / SQL
- TypeScript / HTML / CSS
- Azure / AWS Cloud
- PostgreSQL / MS SQL Server
- NHibernate / EntityFramework / Marten / Dapper / MediatR / MassTransit
- Domain Driven Design / Vertical Sliced Architectures / CQRS
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Access to learning materials, courses, magazines, etc.
- Working together with experienced, dedicated, and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in various industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities budget
- Discount program
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
Apply for one of our positions at [email protected]
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: [email protected]
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.