Software Development Engineer
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
As hyper advanced technology company we build modern, super innovative software solutions that are handling billions of operations per day worldwide, helping our clients achieve highest success in their business.
Focus On Where You’re Going (Not Where You’ve Been)
We're are looking for a Software Development Engineer that would be able to perform the following:
- Design and implement new software systems
- Maintain and improve existing software systems
- Write automated tests and monitor existing software systems to ensure strong functionality, reliability and optimization
- Recommend improvements as necessary
- Breakdown requirements into understandable technical tasks
- Provide technical designs and documentation
- Deploy and monitor software systems in production
- Help the whole team across the whole software development life cycle
Technologies you’ll be working with (all or some of the listed):
- C#, SQL, TypeScript, HTML, LESS/SASS
- .NET / .NET Core, xUnit, RabbitMQ, Azure, AWS
- PostgreSql, MS SQL Server, MongoDb
- TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
What development approaches and processes you’ll experience and work in:
- Continuous Delivery
- Domain Driven Design
- Test Driven Development
- Extreme Programming and Scrum
Willingness to learn and willingness to teach others.
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
- Collaborative, transparent, respectful, passionate and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge, ideas and opinions are valued
- Rapid growth by receiving mentorship and shaping your own career path
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.