Software Development Engineer (.NET)
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
As hyper advanced technology company we build modern, super innovative software solutions that are handling billions of operations per day worldwide, helping our clients achieve highest success in their business.
Focus On Where You’re Going (Not Where You’ve Been)
What you’ll get to do:
- Design and implement software systems
- Write automated unit and integration tests
- Analyze requirements and customer needs
- Provide technical designs and documentation
- Deploy and monitor software systems in production
- Help your team achieve high technical excellence
- Research and prototype emerging technologies and techniques
What tools and technologies you’ll get a chance to work with (some, or all):
- C#, SQL, TypeScript, HTML/CSS
- .NET / .NET Core, Azure/AWS, RabbitMQ, xUnit
- PostgreSql, MS SQL Server, MongoDb
What development approaches and processes you’ll experience and work in:
- Continuous Delivery
- Domain Driven Design
- Test Driven Development
- Extreme Programming and Scrum
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of good programming practices such as object oriented design, patterns, refactoring, and testing.
- Working experience with backend programming, databases, and frontend web development.
- Proficiency in working with GIT
- Openness and adaptability - you’ll be working in a variety of settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Curiosity to learn
- Willingness and care to do great work
- Pro-activity to achieve and help your team achieve high technical excellence
- Ability to write and speak effectively in a well structured way - you have to be able to explain complex ideas, problems or concepts to less-experienced folks, to non-technical people or to our clients
- At least 2 years of professional industry experience
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Working together with highly experienced, dedicated and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in multiple industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.