HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies. As hyper advanced technology company we build modern, super innovative software solutions that are handling billions of operations per day worldwide, helping our clients achieve highest success in their business.
Focus On Where You’re Going (Not Where You’ve Been)
What you’ll get to do:
- Automated UI testing (desktop, web, mobile apps, and connected hardware)
- Analyze requirements and customer needs
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Perform various testing such as: functional, performance, scalability, stress, black-box and user-acceptance level testing
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Testing in different environments including web, mobile, and hardware devices.
- Help your team achieve high technical excellence
- Research and prototype emerging technologies and techniques
What development approaches and processes you’ll experience and work in:
- Continuous Delivery
What you’ll bring:
- Expertise and experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of how servers, web apps, and mobile apps work.
- Basic programming skills.
- Openness and adaptability - you’ll be working in a variety of settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Curiosity to learn
- Willingness and care to do great work
- Pro-activity to achieve and help your team achieve high technical excellence
- Ability to write and speak effectively in a well-structured way - you have to be able to explain complex ideas, problems or concepts to less-experienced folks, to non-technical people or to our clients
- At least 2 years of professional industry experience
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Working together with highly experienced, dedicated and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in multiple industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.