Database Admin / Developer
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
As hyper advanced technology company we build modern, super innovative software solutions that are handling billions of operations per day worldwide, helping our clients achieve highest success in their business.
Focus On Where You’re Going (Not Where You’ve Been)
What you’ll get to do:
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance, operation and stability of database systems.
- Manage data exporting and importing across database systems.
- Prepare documentations of all database procedures and guidelines.
- Respond to database related queries and issues in a timely fashion.
- Monitor database activities on daily basis to ensure the reliability and security of databases.
- Assist in optimizing database for operational and performance efficiency.
- Assist in database management, maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Setup and maintain automatic backups.
- Setup database clusters, replication and synchronization across servers.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in primarily MS SQL Server
- Knowledge in the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring).
- Openness and adaptability - you’ll be working in a variety of settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Curiosity to learn.
- Willingness and care to do great work.
- Pro-activity to achieve and help your team achieve high technical excellence.
- Ability to write and speak effectively in a well structured way.
- Experience and knowledge of PostgreSQL is a plus.
- At least 2 years of professional industry experience.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued.
- Active mentorship.
- Working together with highly experienced, dedicated and curious people.
- Work on challenging projects in multiple industries.
- Supportive environment.
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth.
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.