Azure DevOps Engineer
HASELT is software development, engineering, and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using the latest modern Web, Cloud, and Mobile technologies.
We’re hiring engineers to join our team and work on super innovative software solutions. If you’re interested in developing and promoting DevOps tools to simplify the build process and entire continuous delivery pipeline and have great impact on customers, join our hybrid working environment!
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan, architect, integrate and develop efficient CI/CD pipelines and automations using Azure
- Create new and maintain current production and testing environments
- Collaborate with the team to improve the usage of Azure services
- Take proactive actions during outages, security attacks and unknown infrastructure issues
- Backup and database management, scaling and troubleshooting
- Participate with the team in the planning and software architecture process from infrastructure perspective
- Prepare and implement backup strategy; do backup policy testing
- Prepare and implement site security strategy in collaboration with the team; perform regular audit checks
- Provide expertise and mentoring to peers and junior engineers
Your skills and experience:
- 1+ years of experience in DevOps, including CI/CD pipeline configuration and management for various projects, including .NET technologies
- 1+ years of experience in using, planning and integrating Azure services
- Posses solid engineering skills (documentation, analysis, research, problem-solving, testing, automation, code quality, architecture)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to self-organize and self-direct to get things done
- Technical university degree is beneficial but not mandatory
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Access to learning materials, courses, magazines, etc.
- Working together with experienced, dedicated and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in various industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities budget
- Discount program
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
Apply for one of our positions at [email protected]
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: [email protected]
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.