Software Development Engineer
HASELT is a software development, engineering and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using latest modern Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies.
As hyper advanced technology company we build modern, super innovative software solutions that are handling billions of operations per day worldwide, helping our clients achieve highest success in their business.
Focus On Where You’re Going (Not Where You’ve Been)
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and implement software solutions in various industries
- Design and create automated suite of software tests
- Participate in peer programming sessions and code reviews
- Learn and apply best software development practices
- Contribute to analysis, planning and software design of features
- Basic knowledge of SQL and working with databases
- Familiarity with GIT
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, patterns, data structures, etc.
- Practical knowledge of implementing basic programs
- Ability to write and speak English language efficiently in a well structured way
- Willingness, pro-activity and care to do great work
- Curiosity to learn
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful, and non-hierarchical culture where your * effort, knowledge and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Working together with highly experienced, dedicated and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in multiple industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
Apply for one of our positions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: email@example.com
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.