Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester
HASELT is software development, engineering, and consulting company. The primary expertise of the company is developing software solutions using the latest modern Web, Cloud, and Mobile technologies.
As a hyper-advanced technology company, we build modern, super innovative software solutions that are handling billions of operations per day worldwide, helping our clients achieve the highest success in their business.
Focus On Where You’re Going (Not Where You’ve Been)
Your main responsibilities:
- Understand and document the client requirements in order to validate the deliverables
- Plan, conduct, and report software testing (functional, performance, API, user acceptance)
- Running manual tests
- Learn to conduct automated tests
- Propose process improvements based on statistical quality data
- Work on continuous improvement of the processes and documents
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Attention to details
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience with various testing tools and scripting languages
- Self-driven and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Software development experience is a plus
- Team player, a good listener
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, transparent, respectful culture where your effort, knowledge, and ideas are valued
- Active mentorship
- Working together with highly experienced, dedicated, and curious people
- Work on challenging projects in multiple industries
- Supportive environment
- Opportunities for continual progress and career growth
We truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about making people happy.
Apply for one of our positions at email@example.com
Apply for this job
Alternatively you can send your application and Resume/CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HASELT is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified
female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.