Our company had the opportunity to join the SEE University Career Fair organized for the 13. time, as we were excited to present the students with the internship and employment opportunities with our organization.
The Opening ceremony included a speech by the University Rector, Prof.Dr.Zamir Dika, who emphasized the challenge the universities face these days – to match the students’ competencies with the real-life business needs.
Already having alumni growing their careers within our organization, we had representatives from the People Development and Software Engineering Departments eager to meet with the students, and present them with the internship and employment opportunities with HASELT. Having our booth approached by students from all of the faculties, naturally – it was the most interesting for the students from the Faculty of Contemporary Sciences and Technology. 🚀
The SEEU Career Fair is being organized annually with the main purpose – to create a match between companies and students. Why was HASELT there?
- To present the 2018 HASELT Summer Internship Program, and
- To meet students willing to launch their career in a hyper-advanced tech company.
The 2018 Summer Internship is to be held in a two-month period starting July, closing August.
The Call for Applications is already opened, and the students interested in learning what is it like to be part of a knowledgeable team while building a real-life industry project, are invited to apply on the following link:
Position: Software Engineer Intern – APPLY HERE
What will you learn?
- How to make an end-to-end software solution;
- How to communicate and collaborate effectively;
- How to write clean code, and
- How to create automated testing code.
What will you get to do?
- Develop a software solution with a team;
- Receive mentorship from our software engineers;
- Collaborate with your team on a daily basis;
- Pair program, and do code reviews within your team;
- Participate in lectures and workshops designed for you, and
- Have fun while learning and growing as a professional!
Application deadline: May 10, 2018
The short-listed applicants will be contacted no later by May 15th. We are rooting for you!
Written by Melanija Kolevska, Marketing Specialist @ HASELT.