Organized by BEST Skopje (Board of European Students of Technology), HASELT took part at the biggest tech Job Fair in the country for the third time. The Job Fair 2018 provided our company with the opportunity to meet and greet so many talented and hard-working students, interested in launching their careers with us! In addition, having announced the internship opportunity for brand new Software Engineer Interns, our booth was the place to be at the event!
The Fair is an excellent meeting point for the students and companies alike to establish contact with each other, which can also turn into a fruitful collaboration in favor of both of the parties. During Day 1 and Day 2 of the event (March 13-14), the main goals of our presence included a brief presentation of the available job positions within our growing company, as well as the upcoming Summer Internship Program! More details below!
The 2018 Summer Internship is to be held in a two-month period starting July, closing August.
The Call for Applications is already opened, and the students interested in learning what is it like to be part of a knowledgeable team while building a real-life industry project, are invited to apply on the following link:
Position: Software Engineer Intern – APPLY HERE
What will you learn?
- How to make an end-to-end software solution;
- How to communicate and collaborate effectively;
- How to write clean code, and
- How to create automated testing code.
What will you get to do?
- Develop a software solution with a team;
- Receive mentorship from our software engineers;
- Collaborate with your team on a daily basis;
- Pair program, and do code reviews within your team;
- Participate in lectures and workshops designed for you, and
- Have fun while learning and growing as a professional!
Application deadline: May 10, 2018
The short-listed applicants will be contacted no later by May 15th. We are rooting for you!
Written by Melanija Kolevska, Marketing Specialist @ HASELT.